Litigation Specialty Areas
- American Arbitration Association
- Dispute Resolution Services Worldwide
Commission on Lawyer Assistance Programs (CoLAP)
- Association Of Federal Defense
- Online newsletter; a document library for downloading research
memos, pleadings and forms; an audio library for downloading recordings
on various substantive and procedural topics; a message board to allow
members to cross-communicate by posting messages, and much more.
- Web-based litigation support application, with document database,
transcripts, attorney doc library, search and explore.
- Resolution Systems Institute
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to assist courts in
Illinois to make better use of alternative dispute resolution. Our site
includes descriptions and statistics of court-related ADR programs in
Illinois, statutes and rules regarding ADR in Illinois and the federal
courts, articles regarding court-related ADR, as well as many relevant
- Court ADR Resource Center
comprehensive collection of information about court ADR programsoffered
Center For Divorce
- "Children in the Middle" --the only divorce-education program to
earn the Model Program rating from the Substance Abuse and Mental
Health Services Administration!
- Real time case information and full text retrieval from federal
and state courts.
- Online blind-bidding process to settle disputes between lawyers
and insurance companies.
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- Helps for counsel in defense, insurance and corporate areas
including excellent expert witness database.
- Equip for Equality
- Disability Law
- Enables adoptees, birth parents, adoptive parents, legal
guardians and birth siblings to exchange medical information
- Illinois Department of Public Aid
- Division of Child Support Enforcement--State Disbursement Unit
(Tel: 1-877-225-7077) website is at http://www.ilsdu.com.
For General Information, call the Child Support Customer Service Call
Center--Automated Voice Response System (AVRS) at 1-800-447-4278 or
TTY: 1-800-526-5812 or visit their website at http://www.ilchildsupport.com.
- Injured? Why Not Settle Your Own Injury Claim Without Using An
- National Arbitration Forum
- This website provides a comprehensive look at the arbitration
process and the benefits of advanced dispute resolution (ADR). The
Forum was founded in 1986 and is one of the largest providers of
alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services in the nation. The Forum
is a nationwide network of professional arbitrators and mediators,
comprised of former judges, litigators, and law professors. Its
nationwide and international panel of ADR legal professionals decide
business, consumer, employment and insurance matters.
- National Committee on Uniform
Traffic Laws and Ordinances
- Patent Searches
- Search IBM patent database of two million U.S. patents over the
past 26 years.
- Consumer advice for safe Internet shopping from the ABA.
- Trademark database searches from Micropatent, and Trademark.com.
- Traffic 101
- "It's the online way to do traffic school!"
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Search entire U.S. database.
- Go to the Illinois
Court Reports Top Page, or go to:
Illinois Supreme Court Reports or Illinois
Appellate Court Reports.
- (Last Update